Grapheene Terms of Service
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) govern your relationship with https://grapheene.com/ website (the “Service”) operated by Grapheene.
Acceptance Of Terms
Your access to and use of the Service is based on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. The Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service. By using Grapheene’s Service
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and accept all legal consequences. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, please do not use the Service.
We reserve the right to change these Terms, in whole or in part, in our discretion at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon the linking of modified Terms to the Service.
Links To Other Websites
The Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Grapheene. We have no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services.
You acknowledge and agree that Grapheene shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Grapheene strongly recommends you read the Terms and Conditions and privacy policies of any t#141c2chird-party websites or services you visit.
Our Site contains content owned, operated, licensed, and controlled by Grapheene, which we own the copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other proprietary rights. We retain all such rights.
Grapheene’s Service content includes, but not limited to:
- White papers
- Product documentation
- Technology overviews
- Blog articles
Your use of the Service Content is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not modify the Service Content or use them for any commercial purposes or any public display
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble Service Content except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law
- You may not transfer Service Content to another person
- You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of Service Content
- You agree that any copy you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as the original